Ahh, I just adore Sarah and Riley's wedding. When I look back at their photos, I can still see their love for each other, complemented so well by the comfortable May afternoon and the gorgeous light trickling through the trees at Belle Meade Plantation.
That afternoon transitioned into a cool evening and a reception filled with dancing, donuts from Fox's Donut Den and coffee from the Proverbial Cup. (Sidebar: My second shooter, Josh, texted me several hours after the reception ended, when we were still both wide awake from too much espresso.) The day flew by, and I was so excited to be able to capture these memories for them!
To see the rest of Sarah + Riley's wedding photos, visit photos.caleynewberry.com/bryant.
Special thanks to all these wonderful vendors who made the Bryants' day so perfect!
- Venue: Belle Meade Plantation and Events
- Flowers: Geny's Flowers and Bridal
- Music: Tim Hiber with DJ Mindhub
- Dress Boutique: Bridal Warehouse
- Dress Designer: Mori Lee by Madeline Gardner
- Lighting: Bright Events Production
- Canopy Lighting and Chandelier: Events Plus
- Linens and Rentals: Southern Events
- Catering: Chef Penelope's Catering
- Espresso Cart/Catering: The Proverbial Cup
- Donuts: Fox's Donut Den